– Keep unnecessary waste out of landfills
– Reduce landfill operation costs
– Salvage materials like fabric, cotton, metal, and wood
– Support local manufacturers who reuse these materials
– Reduce illegal dumping in Langley neighbourhoods
– Feel good about the environment
We are the only facility in Metro Vancouver that salvages up to 95% of each mattress and furniture we receive. The materials we recycle and process are reused by local manufacturers and businesses as the building blocks for new sustainable products.
We accept drop-offs at our Annacis Island warehouse seven days a week. Residential pickups can be arranged by booking a pickup.
– Mattresses, box springs, futons & foam pads
– Office/desk chairs, armchairs & recliners
– Love seats, couches, sectionals & sofa-beds
– Bed frames, headboards/footboards, anything metal & appliances except fridges
Our team of local professionals are eager to assist you!