Mattresses, Boxsprings, Futons & Foam Pads
Office / Desk chairs
Armchairs & Recliners
Couches & Sectionals
Bed frames, headboards/footboards
Anything else metal including appliances except fridges
|$15||Mattress or boxspring (acceptable condition, any kind, any size)|
|$25||Electric adjustable or medical beds|
|$8||Crib size mattress|
|$12||Wooden headboard or footboard (non-metal)|
|$20||Complete wooden bed-frame (must be disassembled)|
|$5*/free||Metal bed frames (or anything metal, except fridges)|
|$12||Office & Desk Chair|
|$25||Love Seat or Recliner|
|$45||Sectional, Sofa Bed, Couch/Love Seat with reclining seats|
All items should be dry, relatively clean and free of mold and bugs. We reserve the right to reject any item that we deem non-recyclable.
** GST is included in the price (that’s a 5% discount each time) when you drop youritems off at our facility yourself. GST is added to our fees if we’re picking them up from your place. **
*Metal items are free of charge when dropped off at our location. A $5 handling fee applies to anything metal we pick up with other items for recycling.
Pick Ups: Cash, cheque, or Interac e-transfer
Commercial & Account Clients: Cash, cheque, direct deposit, Interac e-transfer
If you are a commercial client you may apply for volume rates and an account in advance.
1) $70 pick up + recycling fees for 1-2 items (excluding sofabeds)
2) $80 pick up + recycling fees for 3-4 items (or 1 sofabed)
3) $100 and up for pick up, plus recycling fees, for 5 or more items
4) $15 fuel and/or bridge toll surcharge for North & West Vancouver, Port Moody, Port Coquitlam,
Maple Ridge, Abbotsford, Pitt Meadows, Mission, Fort Langley, Aldergrove, Port Coquitlam, Tsawwassen and Fort Langley
5) Payment must be made at the time of service by either cash, cheque, or in advance by interac e-transfer.
Cheques must be written for the date of service; post-dated cheques not accepted.
Commercial clients with approved accounts in advance can ask for invoicing.
We are always open to new ideas about how we can help with local and global initiatives, particularly those that work towards preserving the environment, improving health and education, and nurturing community spirit.
7 days a week – For free!
Coconut fiber/coir mats (for erosion & weed control)
Weekdays only – By cash donation for charity please
Recycled ‘Pet Beds’
Recycled Floor Cushions
Recycled Bonded Leather (fake leather)
Recycled Furniture Legs
Recycled Felt Pads (for moving pads)
At Canadian Mattress Recycling, we put old mattresses, box springs, and furniture back to work. We dismantle them at our central depot and recycle as much as we can, which is in most cases, at least 95% of each one. Salvaged steel, foam, plastic, cotton, polyester, coir, wood, leather, and cardboard become new products instead of landfill waste.
Most of what we reclaim is sent to local processors, supporting jobs for people in our area and helping our economy while helping the environment too.
We customize programs for our commercial clients and help them achieve great success in reducing both their solid waste fees and their environmental footprint, while staying within budget and moving toward sustainability. The Zero Waste Challenge is one we take very seriously.
Canadian Mattress Recycling is a 100% locally-owned BC company with a team of employees dedicated to customer service and environmental preservation through recycling.
We are located in the middle of Metro Vancouver on Annacis Island in Delta, BC and serve the entire Lower Mainland region and beyond.
Address: 1210 Cliveden Ave, Delta, BC V3M 6G4
Days & Hours:7 days a week from 9am-5pm
(Closed on statutory holidays)
1) We are by the north end of the Alex Fraser bridge between Surrey/Delta and Richmond/New Westminster.
2) Coming from the west or north, take the Annacis Island exit BEFORE the bridge.
3) Coming from the south, take the Annacis Island exit once over the bridge.
4) Choose the Cliveden West exit
5) Turn left into Cliveden Centre 1, across from the Shell gas station and McDonald’s restaurant
6) Turn left again and drive to the east-end of the complex
7) We are at Unit 1210. Look for our signs above our office and by our loading doors.
8) Park at our loading doors and warehouse staff will help you unload your mattress there.